Saturday, March 12, 2011

Layered in layouts :)

The past few days have been pretty busy for me as far as scrapbooking goes, I got in a groove and rode it through Smile 

In the summer of 2009 my family and I took a road trip to Colorado Springs to see family and then took in some sights along the way back home.  I always said I was going to scrapbook that trip and other projects got in the way.  In the summer of 2010 my mom and I took a road trip to California, and again I said along the way I was going to scrapbook the trip, and again other projects got in the way.  Well, I was sitting on the couch thinking hhhmmm what could I do?  It hit me – go scrapbook your trips, since you have nothing else in the works – so off I went.  Now mind you, I’ve had the paper for the first trip since I got back in 2009 and it’s just been tucked away for that “rainy” day.  Guess what, that “rainy” day has arrived, so here we go!

The first layout is from 2009, the day we left for the trip with my two dogs, my husband and my mom in a rented van.

DSCN4529

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment