Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Have a Bee-autiful Day!

I know you’ve probably been wondering where I’ve been, but I’ve actually been busy scrapbooking and have TONS of stuff to post.  The weather here in East Tennessee has been very rainy, overcast, and just all around cruddy to take pictures in – I like to take my projects outside for pictures so I can use the natural light Smile Once I get all my pictures taken I’ll start posting all the pages I’ve been working on, I’m trying to finish up my travel album before I go on another trip in a few days. 

Today I decided to take a break from scrapbook pages and work on a card.  I got some new stamps in the mail today from Mr. Cricut Crazy that are AWESOME and really inspired me, it’s actually been about a month since I made a card.  Hope you like it Smile 

DSCN4671

Sentiment is from the Mr. Cricut Crazy shop.

The bee’s face is a stamp from Peachy Keen Stamps, the Happy Lashes collection.

The blue and green paper is from Stampin Up! – Bashful Blue, patterned paper is Delicate Dots DSP, and the green is Wild Wasabi. 

The yellow and black are AC Cardstock.

Ribbon is Whisper White from Stampin Up!

Buttons I just had around, nothing special.

I used stickles on the antennas and the bow and dots on the bag.

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment