Thursday, September 26, 2013

My first vinyl project!!


Hey everyone ~

Not sure if you saw my Tuesday post where I did my first DIY project but since I've been giving my craft room a makeover I thought it was only fair to do the same to my Cameo. 

I used Cricut vinyl (shudder), it was all I had and I was kind of on a roll and HAD to do it THAT night.  My husband was ready to kill me cause it was getting late and I was getting more and more frustrated working with the transfer paper.  Let me just say, that transfer paper was more of a pain in the butt than the vinyl was!  I'm chalking it up to my first time with it, so maybe the next time will go easier.  

Here is what my cameo looked like before his makeover ~ 
  

And here's where I added the vinyl ~ 
And here is his full makeover ~ 


See where I decorate the control panel ... 


I used the same paper that I decorated my craft caddy with so they matched...I LOVE it!!!!   

Well that's it for the DIY stuff for me for a little bit, but now you know what I've been up too.

1 comment:

  1. I love your new cameo look!!! Awesome job!!
    Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete