Monday, October 27, 2014

Have a Spooky Day with an Action Wobble!

Hey there, thanks for joining me today for my Action Wobble project.  

I'm having such an awesome time making Halloween cards this year with all the cute images that have been coming into the Miss Kate Cuttables store. 

For today's project I used one of the newer images from Miss Kate Cuttables titled "Ghost".


I'm sorry but I don't have a pic of my wobble underneath.  I took a picture and then sealed the envelope to find later the picture wasn't that great.  I actually had to cut my wobble to fit under the ghost because he's so skinny. Cutting the wobbles is real easy and it doesn't affect the way they wobble.
 
Would you like to have your own Action Wobbles?  Well, you can ... they can be purchased at the Royal Castle Shoppe.  
Warning:  they are addictive!
 
If you've used Action Wobbles before we'd love it if you would become a follower of our Action Wobble blog and "Like" us on Facebook so you can share your wobble projects with us.

Thanks for stopping by.  

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment