Saturday, January 12, 2019

Joy with MKC

  Hey everyone!  Today is the first day of posting for Miss Kate Cuttables for 2019!  I just can not believe 2018 is gone already, it just zoomed by.  

 Miss Kate is still going to be offering you a freebie of the day, isn't she sweet ~ so don't forget to grab it Here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today I'm showing off a clean and simple card I made for Christmas.  With the price of stamps I've been trying to make my cards with less layers so they're not so heavy and require tons of postage.

For my card I used the tree from the Silent Night bundle, which looks like this in the store ~ When you purchase the bundle you get everything you see here.


This is how my card came out ~  I stickled the twinkles in the tree also.


Thanks for stopping by and checkin me out!

2 comments: