Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Back from CHA :)

What an awesome time I had !! It took me a day and half to really go through everything and make sure I didn’t miss anything, which I was really glad I took the time cause the 2nd day I went back I found something that was on my list that I hadn’t seen the first day.  I was really upset cause I forgot my camera but luckily I had my phone for some pictures, which almost died on me the 1st day.  I got a LOT of neat stuff and haven’t had to much time for play with it, I guess I should do a “haul” video for Tanner, or I could take pics of what I brought home…hhmmm that just might work :)

Here’s a picture of someone I met and LOVE …. Robyn from My Pink Stamper!! She is sooo awesome in person, just like she is on her videos.  I also met Karlee from Karlee’s Krafts, and I’m the only one with my eyes closed … geeesh!!

IMG_0296 IMG_0298

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment