Friday, May 6, 2011

Park Ranger Car

In March 2010 my husband traveled to St. Croix, Virgin Islands for a week, to do some graphic installations on US Park Ranger cars.  When he got back he decided he wanted to send a card to his graphics company to thank them for their help in this job, so he asked me if I could make him a thank you card.  He said he wanted something simple that he could write a note inside, so when I came out with this he flipped!  It came out sooo cute and was a lot more than he was actually wanting but the graphics company LOVED it.  It basically looks like the cars he worked on while in St. Croix.

DSCN4642

The car came from the Paper Dolls cricut cart.  I used my Gypsy to weld the two pieces together (black layer and white layer) to make the card.  My cricut gel pens were used for the writing on the side and the green strips were cut from the George cart.

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment