Sunday, October 2, 2011

Mr. Cricut Crazy Design Team Monday

It's that time of the week where I get to show off my projects using Mr. Cricut Crazy stamps.  If you haven't checked his shop out yet, here's your chance - there are a lot of other items in there besides stamps (but they're my fav).

Let's get right to it ~ 


I decided to go back to my Imagine this week instead of a digi stamp, have to change it up every once in awhile :) 

What I used for this project ~
The paper is all Stampin Up! ~ the blue is Baja Breeze, the orange is Peach Parfait embossed with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder, and the patterned paper is from the "Just Add Cake" dsp. 
The ribbon is Satin Whisper White. 
The cake was cut from the Yummy Imagine cartridge at 4", and I added yellow stickles on the candle ends. 
The sentiment is from the Mr. Cricut Crazy store and is from the Birthday Birthday stamp set.

Here is a list of the other design team members that are posting today so you can stop by and show em some love ~ 
Carolanne: http://www.loganscraftymomma.com/
Michele: www.magicalcreativeinspiration.blogspot.com
Wendy:  www.wendyscreativecraftingcorner.blogspot.com

1 comment: