Friday, December 9, 2011

25 Days of Christmas ~ Day 9

Erica's Design Team

Welcome to Erica's Craft Room 25 Days of Christmas,
with 25 Cricut projects a day.

Don't forget to stop by Erica's blog to see 24 more projects today....
and every day in December.

Here is my project for today's theme which was Animals...


What I used ~
~The reindeer was cut from my favorite cartridge which was Create A Critter.  
~I made the background paper myself from the Imagine Cartridge, Snow Play.
~The sentiment is from Mr. Cricut Crazy, the Christmas Christmas set. 
~As you can see I used my trusty white gel pen, which is definitely getting a workout this season!

5 comments:

  1. so love your card!! the background paper is cute!! parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Create a Critter too and this little guy is adorable!

    Tonya
    ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your project. When I cut out this reindeer, the dark brown background was a little larger than the other pieces. Yours loos proportional. I'm asking because I'm wondering if the sizing on my new expression 2 is off a little and I need to talk to cricut help. My med brown and light brown came out just right. Thanks for your help. jckirby@suddenlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! This little reindeer sure is popular for the theme! I used him on my tags too.

    Jamie
    http://jamiek711designs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fabulous love the background paper is perfect.

    TFS

    ReplyDelete