Monday, July 2, 2012

PPC #78 ~ Delicious Die Cuts

Good morning everyone, Happy Monday!! 

It's the first Monday of the month and that can only mean one thing ... It's time for our Delicious Die Cuts Challenge over at Paper Playtime...WOO HOO!!
  So fire up those die cut machines and take the challenge with us! 

Challenge #78- Red, White & Blue  
 Make any type of project with any type of die cut machine and 
use Red, White & Blue as your main colors. 

Here's my project for this challenge ~

This is a very simple card cut from the Wild Card Cricut Cartridge.

We have TWO sponsors this week ~

Maria from the Joyful Stamper is giving away a surprise paper pack and our second sponsor is Ginger Snap Scraps with a $10 Gift Card www.gingersnapscraps.com - open worldwide


You too can play along with us in this challenge, here are the rules: 
1) Be a FOLLOWER of Paper Playtime (you can follow me too)
2) Submit a NEW Project within our theme (no back links)
3) For this particular challenge you must have a USA shipping address

Be sure to hop on over to Paper Playtime and see what my super talented DT sisters have created for your inspiration! There's some awesome candy for the challenge winner, so get to work on your Delicious Die Cuts ~ "Red, White & Blue" project and take the  
Paper Playtime challenge!!






7 comments:

  1. You little squeaker! This card is super de duper cute! I love it. I am hoping to take this challenge but we will see how far things get for me this week:) LOL however this is to die for. Super cute
    {love love}
    Madge

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous Sherri!! love seeing the fireworks on your card! BANG POW BAM!!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME card!!!WOW on the Fireworks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello? I'd like to leave a cheesy comment. Hello? Am I in the right section. I didn't hear a beep. Is it time for my comment yet? Is this thing even ON? :) I loved your "fire up the die cutting machines." You crack me up. GREAT card! Hugs! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fabulous, Sherri!! I love the fun fireworks!! What a perfect, patriotic card :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card!!!! Love the fireworks and that great bg paper!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool card

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete