Sunday, August 5, 2012

Where am I ???

Well some of you have been wondering where I've been so I figured I better put a post in here so you know I'm still alive and kicking, but not crafting.

Actually, I hurt my back really bad about a week and half ago and have been down and out.  No crafting for me at all because sitting has been a huge problem.  Today is the first day I've been sitting for a decent amount of time and I plan to get my butt in my craft room and try and get some stuff done.  

Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers and to all the emails I've received wanting to know where I was and make sure I was ok ... my crafty friends ROCK!!!

Love you all and hopefully you'll be seeing stuff on my blog really soon :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you heal fastly! take good care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete