Tuesday, February 5, 2013

You're a winner with Action Wobbles

Hi everyone and welcome to this weeks Action Wobble post. 

I hope you were able to catch our blog hop last Wednesday, we had some AWESOME Wobble projects for ya.  
 
I hope you understand, but I have been so overloaded in Valentine stuff that I really needed to work on something without pink, red or hearts. So, to stay as far away from Valentines as I could get I made this little card for a very special little boy who's always a winner in my book!!



I forgot to take pic of the wobble under the image before I put it in the mail, sorry. 


If you don't have any Action Wobbles of your own you can pick them up at the  
Royal Shoppe  and you won't be disappointed - they give life to all your projects :)   Warning:  they are addictive!
 
We would love it if you would become a follower of our Action Wobble blog and "Like" us on Facebook and share your Wobble projects with us.

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment