Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Have a sunny day with an Action Wobble!!!

It's Tuesday and that can only mean one thing, it's ACTION WOBBLE DAY!!!

Don't know about everyone's weather but if you've been having sunshine I'm jealous!  I'm hoping that if I continue to make sunny things we'll see the sun again instead of all this rain we've been getting.  Oh well, for me this will be a sunny day regardless because I'm going on vacation, starting today :)  Don't worry, there will still be new stuff on my blog while I'm gone, thank goodness for scheduling because I have TONS planned for ya. 

For now, let's enjoy this sunny little froggie ~ 




This is what it looks like under your image.



For more information on this project feel free to visit me at The Squeaky Scrapper

If you don't have any Action Wobbles of your own you can pick them up at the  
Royal Shoppe  and you won't be disappointed - they give life to all your projects :)   Warning:  they are addictive!
 
We would love it if you would become a follower of our Action Wobble blog and "Like" us on Facebook and share your Wobble projects with us.

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment