Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Shhh... Action Wobbles are quiet!

Hi everyone, and welcome to this week's Action Wobble project. 

Today I made a card for a friend that's going camping for the first time.  When she told me she was going, after I stopped laughing, this card idea popped into my head and I had to run with it!! 

 Don't worry, there's no sound from an Action Wobble!

This is what it looks like under my die cut image.
The wobble is just a small spring to bring a little wobble life to your images.

If you don't have any Action Wobbles of your own you can pick them up at the Royal Shoppe  and you won't be disappointed - they give life to all your projects :)   Warning:  they are addictive!
 
We would love it if you would become a follower of our Action Wobble blog and "Like" us on Facebook and share your Wobble projects with us.

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment