Friday, December 27, 2013

New Action Wobble DT Members!!!

Hi everyone - I hope you had a really good holiday, no matter how you celebrated!!

My post today is to announce some AWESOME news and keep watching because there is MORE AWESOME news coming (sshhhh, have to keep it a secret for now).  

Today's announcement is for my new design team partners on the Action Wobble team.  You can check out some of their work on the Action Wobble blog today and give them some wobble love on their blogs by becoming followers. 






A lot of my team members are staying on for more wobble fun and if you haven't yet, please go over and follow their blogs too. 
 
Susie Craft Happy ~ http://www.susiecrafthappy.com/

We have daily posts on the Action Wobble Blog and lots of fun giveaways so remember to check us out for your wobble inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. Sherri, thanks so much for the warm welcome onto the Action Wobble DT. I am excited to be joining in on the fun.

    ReplyDelete