Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Owl Always Love You! with an Action Wobble

Hi everyone and welcome to today's Action Wobble post. 

For my post today I'm going to show you some cute little owl cards I made to be used anytime through the year.  The owls are boys and girls so I figured if I made one I needed to make them both, and they look great on an Action Wobble

Here is the little girl ~ 


 This is what it looks like under the image

Here's the little boy ~

 
 This is what it looks like under the image. 

The images came from Miss Kate Cuttables and are titled Valentines Owl Boy and Valentines Owl Girl.  

If you don't have any Action Wobbles of your own you can pick them up at the Royal Shoppe  and you won't be disappointed - they give life to all your projects :)   Warning:  they are addictive!
 
Have you used Action Wobbles?  If so, we'd love it if you would become a follower of our Action Wobble blog and "Like" us on Facebook and share your Wobble projects with us.

1 comment:

  1. great cards and I love Florida too Live in Weeki Wachee

    ReplyDelete