Friday, May 23, 2014

Mountain Scene with MKC!

Hi everyone!!  It's Sherri from The Squeaky Scrapper with today's Miss Kate Cuttables post.  

Before we get started, have you grabbed your "freebie" file of the day at the Miss Kate Cuttables store yet?  If not, you can grab it here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For today's project I'm working with the file titled "Mountain Scene", which was really great for my layout.  Here's what the file looks like when you purchase it in the store.  


Here's what I did with it ~

As you can see I didn't use the snow on the mountains because it was summer time, but if I had it would've looked AWESOME!!

Here's my left side ~ 
I used the Silhouette pens to write the title on the clouds.

Here's my right side ~
My journal cloud is actually 2 clouds put together and stretched out.  I really liked the whispyness (I think I just made up a word :-/) of the clouds but they just weren't quite big enough for everything I wanted to write so I welded 2 of them together and stretched 'em. 

We would love for you to follow Miss Kate Cuttables on Facebook and her new blog, and also post your MKC creations in the Miss Kate Cuttables Galleria on Facebook for everyone to see. 

Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Your scene turned out amazing. I love everything you used and how you used it to achieve your scene. You really did a super creative job. You are one very talented gal.

    ReplyDelete