Friday, June 20, 2014

Miss Kate Cuttables Floats My Boat!!

Hi everyone!!  Today is my day to feature Miss Kate Cuttables.  

I am sooo addicted to the files from this store, I can't get enough! Miss Kate Cuttables has the most AWESOME SVG files, and she offers you a DIFFERENT free file EVERY DAY!!  YES...FREE!!! 

  Here is today's FREEBIE. Don't forget to grab it before the day is up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now on to the fun for today ~ 

For my project today I used the "Cruisin Along" file.  This is what it looks like when you get it from the store (everything you see here).  I only used partial pieces of the file but you could make a whole layout if you used everything!

This is what I made with the file ~


We would love for you to follow Miss Kate Cuttables on Facebook and her new blog, and also post your MKC creations in the Miss Kate Cuttables Galleria on Facebook for everyone to see. 

Thanks for stopping by!!

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment