Saturday, September 10, 2016

Cruisin around Alcatraz with Miss Kate Designs



Hello there ~  Today is my day to showcase Miss Kate Designs. 

 Before we get started, make sure you grab your daily freebie here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In keeping with our challenge theme, which starts on 09/13 - get ready!  I thought I would show one of my travel scrapbook layouts. I  used a couple files from the store ~ "Wave Borders" and the cruise ship from "Cruising Along", which looks like this from the store ~


Here is my project~

                                             Left Side                                                      Right Side    



Don't forget to look us up, we always love to see what other people do with Miss Kate Cuttables ~
We're on Facebook ~ Miss Kate Cuttables Galleria


We're on Instagram ~ @misskatecuttables



Thanks for stopping by....

2 comments: