Saturday, February 11, 2017

Road Trip with MKC

Hi everyone ~  Today is my day to be showcased on the Miss Kate Designs Blog

Don't forget to grab your daily freebie file from the store ~ here!

I'm back to working on travel pages again this year - have to get caught up before I get on the road again! 

I used the Road Trip title for my page which I have been dying to use since I got it.  The title looks like this when you get it ~ 



I printed a little Ford emblem to go on my keys since we drive a ford (haha).  I know it looks like I'm really behind in my scrapbooking but I saved 2014 for last 'cause it was a HUGE trip - 2015 & 2016 are done. 

Don't forget to look us up, we always love to see what other people do with Miss Kate Cuttables ~

We're on Facebook ~ Miss Kate Cuttables Galleria


We're on Instagram ~ @misskatecuttables


We're on Pinterest ~  http://www.pinterest.com/misskatecuttabl/

Thanks for stopping by....

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment