Saturday, May 6, 2017

Wishing you a Happy Birthday

Good morning or afternoon, whichever time it may be when you're viewing this post.  Today is my day to be showcased on the Miss Kate Cuttables Blog

Today I decided to do something a little different.  I'm sure you've heard the words Kiwi Lane somewhere on the internet, magazine or from your table partner at a scrapbook crop.  It seems to be the "in" thing nowadays, but you might be thinking like me "why would I need that when I have a die cutting machine that can do all the work for me".  Well I took on the challenge and made this clean and simple birthday card.  

The Miss Kate Cuttables file I used for my card is called Piece of Birthday Cake and looks like this in the store ~

Here's my finished project ~

I used my wavy trimmer to cut the three different papers, inked the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink - vintage photo, glued them all together and WAH LAHHH!  The only thing I used my Cameo for was to cut my diecut.  You could very easily do this on a scrapbook page also, which that may be my next endeavor.  

Stay tuned for more fun and don't forget to look us up, we always love to see what other people do with Miss Kate Cuttables ~

We're on Facebook ~ Miss Kate Cuttables Galleria

We're on Instagram ~ @misskatecuttables

We're on Pinterest ~  http://www.pinterest.com/misskatecuttabl/


Thanks for stopping by....

1 comment: