Saturday, August 12, 2017

Thinking of You

Today is my day on the blog over at Miss Kate Cuttables.  I just can't believe that we're into August already, time is just zooming by!

Speaking of zooming...Don't let the freebie files zoom past you, you can grab them here

Today's project is made with the Bunny Silhouette!  Although this file comes in all three formats, .jpg, .png and .svg you can't separate it.  I used the .svg file for my card today and the only thing you can do with it is to change the color.  To me, this image made the perfect "thinking of you" card, and you can make it in any color you like. 

 Here's my finished project ~





Don't forget to look us up, we always love to see what other people do with Miss Kate Cuttables files ~

We're on Facebook ~ Miss Kate Cuttables Galleria

We're on Instagram ~ @misskatecuttables

We're on Pinterest ~  http://www.pinterest.com/misskatecuttabl/


Thanks for stopping by....

1 comment: