Saturday, April 7, 2018

Hoo's Having a Birthday!

Hoooo's on the Miss Kate Cuttables blog today... that would be me!  HOO HOO!

Don't forget to grab your freebie of the day, which you can get here

Today I'm working with my favorite owl in the store, the  Forrest Owl.  There are quite a few owls in the store so make sure if you look for this one that you use two R's in the name or you can use my link. Here's what he looks like if you wanted to do a print/cut.  

 Here he is on my card paper pieced ~ 


We love to see what our fans create with their files so make sure you check us out on Facebook as we run monthly challenges and have lots of fun!

We're on Facebook ~ Miss Kate Cuttables Galleria

We're on Instagram ~ @misskatecuttables

We're on Pinterest ~  http://www.pinterest.com/misskatecuttabl/

Thanks for stopping by....


1 comment: