Saturday, September 8, 2018

You are the apple of my eye!

Hi everyone, thanks for dropping by and checking out today's inspiration post for Miss Kate Cuttables.   

Did you grab your freebie from the store ~ Here!.  (The freebie posted on Friday's stay all 
weekend)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today I made a simple little card using the file You are the apple of my eye from the store, which looks like this ~
  


I was mailing this card so I chose to do it as a print & cut and pop dot a couple of the apples.  This saves you postage because it won't be as heavy.  Here's how it came out ~ 


We love to see what our fans create with their files so make sure you check us out on Facebook as we run monthly challenges and have lots of fun!

Facebook ~ Miss Kate Cuttables Galleria
Instagram ~ @misskatecuttables
 Pinterest ~  http://www.pinterest.com/misskatecuttabl/


Thanks for stopping by....

1 comment: