Saturday, October 6, 2018

BOO!

Hi there, today's my day to be on the Miss Kate Cuttables blog. 

Don't forget to grab your freebie from the store ~ Here!.  (The freebie posted on Friday's stay all 
weekend)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For today's project I used this cute little Grim Reaper from the store.  He's looks like this when you get him ~

I knew I wanted to put him on a card but I should have given it a little more thought...what kind of a sentiment goes on a grim reaper card?  See my dilemma?  I tried googling funny grim repear sayings and that didn't help either ..LOL. 

I finally decided to go with the BOO! saying from the store, which looks like this ~
Here's how my end card came out ~


We love to see what our fans create with their files so check us out at the following links ~

Facebook ~ Miss Kate Cuttables Galleria
Instagram ~ @misskatecuttables
 Pinterest ~  http://www.pinterest.com/misskatecuttabl/


Thanks for stopping by....

1 comment: