Monday, April 8, 2019

MKC April Challenge - Bunny

WOW can you believe we're already in April!  Today starts the April Challenge with Miss Kate Cuttables. 

  This month's challenge theme is a Bunny  Your project can be anything you want but it must include a bunny file from Miss Kate Cuttables.  

The challenge starts today (04/08/2019) and runs through April 22, 2019.  The challenge can be found in the Miss Kate Cuttables Galleria on Facebook, here ~ Galleria.

Here's what I submitted for the challenge ~



I can't wait to see what everyone makes with this challenge.  
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Cute layout!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete