Thursday, December 16, 2010

Busy, busy, busy !!!

The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy for me since I’ve been trying to get all my Christmas cards done, and I finally finished today – all 47 of them!  I’m pretty proud of myself for making that many since I only made 10 last year, I’ve come a long way in a year Smile 

Here are pictures that maybe will inspire someone else for next year Smile 

IMG_0445IMG_0446

Snowman Card (2)Snowflake Card (2)

This next card is probably gonna be my favorite for this year, and I learned that I have to start really EARLY to get a bunch of these made – they take a lot of time.

IMG_0444

This card was made with all Stampin Up! products which work great in my cricut!!

The next three cards I learned to make at the local scrapbook shop so I can’t take credit for the idea, but I did change em up some so I can take credit for them Smile 

IMG_0464IMG_0465IMG_0466

In the making of these cards I realized that I used almost 45yds of ribbon, and went through 3 ATG rolls!! 

Merry Christmas!!

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment