Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Scrapmaster’s Paradise Color Challenge

Well, I think I have found my new favorite thing to do – COLOR CHALLENGES!!! 

Tonight I did a color challenge for the Scrapmaster’s Paradise blog.  She works with all Stampin Up! products and colors and I had actually had the colors she called for in the challenge.  If you want to do the challenge you don’t have to use Stampin Up! stuff, you can use your own cardstock but the colors have to be really close to what she’s calling for. 

The challenge for this was to use the following colors:

Early Expresso (dark brownish color)

Daffodil Delight (yellow)

Cherry Cobbler (dark red)

Here’s the card I came up with….

DSCN4353

I cuttlebugged the yellow with the Spots & Dots folder, and the sentiment is from My Pink Stamper.

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment