Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cricut Cardz Blog Challenge

This is the first time I’ve participated in the Cricut Cardz blog challenge, I’ve been stalking them for a long time – but I guess that doesn’t count?? LOL
Today the challenge was to use the colors Black, White, and Red ONLY.  I thought this was going to be a hard challenge for me, but as soon as I started thinking about the colors the penguin came to mind – I just love using a red scarf on him Smile 
Here’s the card I came up with to submit for the challenge, and I think it came out pretty cute. 
DSCN4436

What I used to make this card:
Black - AC Cardstock 
Real Red, Whisper White – Stampin Up!
Ribbon – Stampin Up!
Penguin face stamp – Peachy Keen Happy Lashes Stamp
Sentiment – Winter Punnies from My Pink Stamper

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment