Thursday, January 27, 2011

January 2011 Calendar Page

Last year my mom asked me if I could make her a calendar for the year 2011.  When I started looking through calendar kits they just weren’t big enough for what she wanted.  She wanted the squares to be big enough that she could write multiple things (like she’s really busy, LOL), and she didn’t want a big bulky calendar hanging on the fridge. 

At the end of December I presented her with her first calendar PAGE.  I told her each month I’ll do a special calendar page for her Smile The one I gave her for January was winter themed, and she didn’t like it Sad smile She said she wanted something bright and cheery cause winter themes remind her of Christmas which was over.  I went back to my desk and came up with this calendar page for her, which she LOVED!!  The colors in her kitchen are yellow and blue, so it fit perfectly.

DSCN4408

Today I worked on her February page, just something simple but I can’t post it till she gets it so you’ll have to come back after February 1st to see it!!

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment