Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Monday!

This weekend was VERY productive for me, I hope it was for everyone else. Smile  On Saturday, I dragged my hubby to meet a woman that was selling a bunch of creative memories stock and I bought a few things.  On Sunday, I was busy all day in my scrap room.  I played with my new toys I bought on Saturday and then decided to get some real work done.  

For those of you that don’t know, I scrapbook once a week with the residents at the local nursing home, which is a lot of fun.  Well this past week I actually brought home some “homework” that needed attention from my Cricut.  So I completed one 12 x 12 layout, and one 8 1/2 x 11 layout to take back to the nursing home today.  I also did a 12 x 12 layout of my own (I told ya I was busy) from my vacation pictures from last year (I’m actually 2yrs behind).  Here’s a picture of the 2 pages together.

DSCN4524

Here are the pictures of the pages separately.  I’m probably going to get killed when a certain someone sees my blog pictures cause she didn’t want to be on the page let alone on my blog! LOL

                DSCN4525         DSCN4526

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment