Monday, June 13, 2011

Design Team Monday!!

In case you missed the post with the good news I had a couple of weeks ago, I’ll let you know again.  I have been selected to be on the design team for Mr. Cricut Crazy.  This means that every other Monday I’ll be posting a Design Team post using Mr. Cricut  Crazy designs, and actually you’ll see them more than just every other week cause I just love em!   I made a little card today using the stamp line called “Summertime Fun”, I hope you like it Smile 

DSCN4673

image

Check out the other design team members that are posting this week, and show ‘em some love Smile 

Michele: www.magicalcreativeinspiration.blogspot.com

Carolanne: http://www.loganscraftymomma.com/

Wendy- www.wendyscreativecraftingcorner.blogspot.com

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment