Monday, June 27, 2011

Design Team Monday

Good morning everyone, it’s Mr. Cricut Crazy Design Team Monday!!  I just LOVE these days Smile  This week’s project was made using the stamp set “Simply Everything”.

 

DSCN4864

 

I had to cut the rainbow freehand to get it that big, and WOW what a challenge that was!!  I actually used my oval cutter to make the arc and then cut from there, I won’t tell you how long that took me!

All paper is from Stampin Up! – Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, and Bashful Blue are in the rainbow.  The card base is Garden Green. 

I used gold stickles for the gold in the pot. 

Don’t forget to visit the other Design Team girls to see what they’ve made Smile 

Michele: www.magicalcreativeinspiration.blogspot.com

Carolanne: http://www.loganscraftymomma.com/

Wendy- www.wendyscreativecraftingcorner.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sherri,
    Love your blog so cute and your card is soo colorful. Love the Bow, I cant make mine look like that

    ReplyDelete