Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Card Creating Tuesday

 

Today's theme was to create a Heart card....
Now I know this sounds like an easy task but for some reason my brain couldn't come up with a thing!  I'm sure you've had days or even weeks like that where your mojo is just "off" and nothing you try comes out the way you see it in your mind ... well that was me this week and this card.  

Now that I've gotten that off my chest, here's my card ~ 

  

I used the Gypsy Wanderings cartridge to create the base heart scallop card and to cut all the other layers of the card.  I inked around all the layers with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink, added some doodles and brads and TA DA...you have a card!
Recipe:
Base card at 5 1/2"
Layer at 5"
Layer at 4 1/2"
Layer at 4"
Layer at 3"

Don't forget to stop at My Cricut Craft Room to see
what the other design team members came up with for today.

13 comments:

  1. love the layers and so pretty!! I've never used hearts in this cartridge... tfs! -dt sis doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Like Doris said, I haven't used the hearts in this cartridge either. I've been using my gypsy more and more now and I may have to try this! Thanks for sharing!

    DT sis ~ Tiffany ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layers so very pretty!


    Dana DT sister
    Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is really pretty! I love it!!! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layers, Love the colors, Love it!
    Jenny R
    http://myimagitvity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very pretty. I love the layers.
    Ashley-DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome Job love the layers, I am going to have to get the that distress ink

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card, your mojo didn't go anywhere

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! For your brain not coming up with anything, you sure did create a fabulous card! I love the inking and all the layers.
    DT sister, Tracy
    http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would say you got your MOJO back with this card!!!! It is FABULOUS!!! I love it!

    TFS
    gloria C

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sherri this is such a clever idea! Great card. TFS, Mary M

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh man, wish I could make something that cute when I lose my mojo! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous!
    Miranda :)
    MCCR DT Sister
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete