Sunday, February 19, 2012

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #148

Here we are on the 3rd week of my guest designing for Cupcake Inspirations and I am LOVING every minute of it, I hope you are too!  The inspiration photo's are sooo much fun to work with and challenging.  And the regular "sweeties" are sooo supportive and talented, I've definitely learned a lot from them.


Oh well, on to today's photo inspiration ....


Today's sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps.
If you've never heard of them you are missing out,
they have got the cutest images!!


Today I took one of their images and used it with the inspiration
above and this is what I came up with ~

This little cutie can be found in the Bugaboo store
and is called My Little Sock Monkey.


You too can play along with the Cupcake Inspirations challenge #148
by using my top image as your inspiration. 


Here are the full set of rules from Cupcake Inspirations ~


Entries must be direct links to your project for this challenge, not just your blog in general. Those not directly linked will be deleted.
3 entries max please.
Deadline is Saturday noon CST.
Since this is an inspiration challenge, projects do need to demonstrate that they are indeed inspired by the cupcake/cake photograph.
Your post needs to link back to our challenge.
Remember a cupcake stamp/image is NOT a requirement.  

Please stop by the Cupcake Inspirations Blog and check out 
what the other "sweeties" have come up with!!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card! I love the sentiment.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card...lovely sentiment...thanks for joining us as a guest designer

    Tina

    ReplyDelete