Sunday, March 25, 2012

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #153

Welcome to Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #153

Today is my last day as a Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Guest Designer :( Oh how I would love to be a full time designer for this team ~ they are sooo AWESOME!!!  
Thank you all for allowing me this golden opportunity.  *sigh*

Wipe the tears and let's have some fun ...

Today's inspiration photo is ~
Today's sponsor is Fresh Brewed Designs.  Now I have to 
say this was a digital stamp company I had never heard of 
but when I saw the image I was in LOVE!

Here is what I came up with based on the photo above ~

This sweet little teapot is called Ladybug Teapot and can be purchased 
at Fresh Brewed Designs.  Isn't this just the most adorable teapot!  
I don't drink tea, but if I had a teapot like this I might start .  

 
 I had a lot of fun coloring this teapot because I wanted it to have 
an old porcelain look to it, and surprising enough - it came out 
exactly how I saw it in my head, now how often does that really happen?



You too can play along with the Cupcake Inspirations challenge #153
by using my top image as your inspiration. 


Here are the full set of rules from Cupcake Inspirations ~


Entries must be direct links to your project for this challenge, not just your blog in general. Those not directly linked will be deleted.
3 entries max please.
Deadline is Saturday noon CST.
Since this is an inspiration challenge, projects do need to demonstrate that they are indeed inspired by the cupcake/cake photograph.
Your post needs to link back to our challenge.
Remember a cupcake stamp/image is NOT a requirement.  

Please stop by the Cupcake Inspirations Blog and check out 
what the other "sweeties" have come up with!!

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment