Saturday, March 10, 2012

Easter Blessings Blog Hop



Welcome to the Easter Blessings Blog Hop with the Mr. Cricut Crazy Design Team.  

Today we have all done projects with the stamp set Christ Is My Life, which is a limited edition set that you will want to grab quick, before they're all gone!  It compliments the stamp set Easter Blessings very well. 

If you've just come from Karey's blog (Creative Craft Corner) you're on the right track. 
If you've just happened on my blog today you'll want to start at 
the beginning which is Mr. Cricut Crazy.

My project today was this cute little prayer card ~ 

 The image was found on google as a coloring page.

I'm the last stop on this hop so make sure you go back to
Mr. Cricut Crazy's page
for a giveaway.
 
To win his giveaway you must do two things ... 
1.  You must be a follower on his blog (you can follow us too)
2.  You must leave a comment, with an email to reach you back at. 
If you don't leave an email another winner will be drawn. 


Here's the blog hop list in case you want to go back and check out the projects again.

11 comments:

  1. omgosh, your card is so sweet! love that little precious moments boy..lovely coloring! thanks for sharing! have a great weekend! ~hl heathernovinger@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card!! I was going to be "sweet" and talk bad about your card but I am feeling a little generous today..hahaha
    Great job! I love precious moments!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri, this card is adorable, I love, the image/sentiment combo? I love the color simplicity and the Krafstock base! I am a huge krafstock fan ;)
    TFS and have a great wknd.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sherri! I'm new to your blog, cute card....following too!!!! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherri
    This is such a cutie:-) Love what you did:-)
    Hugs
    Michele <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card I love it.

    linda
    lmkindell1@verizon.net
    lindashappyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card, Sherri! I love Precious Moments and this image works perfectly with the sentiment. Your coloring is amazing too. The stitching around the card is the perfect touch!

    Hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sherri,
    I love this image soo perfect for the stamp set. your card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never thought to use digital coloring pages. Does the printer ink spread when you color? TFS
    Evelyn (Evinadas)
    evl14512@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The coloring is Amazing. Great Card. That digi is so cute, who couldn't Love Precious Moments characters. I Do. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete