Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Craftwork Cards blows me away...

Good morning and welcome to this week's crafty post using Craftwork Cards!!  

For today's project I decided to do something a little different.  I wanted to make a card for my hubby that was gender neutral, which is so hard to do sometimes.  When I saw the design on the paper I used it was a no brainer for me, we get TONS of dandelions in our yard all the time so this was perfect. 

I used the digital paper from the Botanical Garden pack, I LOVE the detail and the coloring

This is a close up picture of the detail on the paper

I used my Cameo to print the text on the front

They have several different paper packs to choose from as digital downloads in the store and they can be found here.  

Happy Shopping!!
CraftWork Cards Store Link

CraftWork Cards Blog Link

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!! 

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment