Friday, February 21, 2014

"Shake your Booty" Blog Hop

Hey everyone, I'm glad you could join us for our "Shake your booty" blog hop.

If you arrived here from  Yvonne's Blog ~ Adventure of the Creative Mind , then you're on the right track.  If you just happened upon my blog today you'll want to start at the beginning which is the Action Wobble Blog, so you don't miss out on any of the fun.  

You're probably wondering what a "Shake Your Booty" Blog Hop is all about.  Here's the scoop .... Art Impressions came out with these awesome "Shake Your Booty" stamps with Action Wobbles in mind and we just couldn't resist bringing them to life.  If you like what you've seen through this hop you can purchase the "Shake your Booty" stamps from 
The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Shoppe.

Here is what the stamp set looks like and you'll get a free wobble in the pack.  Today I made a cute card with this "To the End" set. 



Here's how the card looks and you can see how to use the booty ~


 Here's the front ~



 This is the inside left of the card, where you would put your booty on a wobble ~


 Here's the wobble, underneath your booty ~



Here's the inside right of the card where I put my sentiment, which is also included in the stamp set ~


We will be having a drawing for a "Royal" prize pack on Monday Feb 24, 2014, which will include a "Shake your booty" stamp set.  To be eligible you must comment and become a follower of each blog in the hop. 
I also have some blog candy for you just make sure you
comment on my post and I chose a winner to receive 
a 6 pack of Action Wobbles 

I hope you're having a great time shaking your booty with us this weekend!!  Your next stop on this hop is Cathie's Scrap Cafe


Action Wobble Blog ~ http://www.action-wobbles.com

Thanks for joining us for this booty shakin hop!!

26 comments:

  1. This card made me laugh out loud! I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopping along to see everyone's wonderful creations...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first scrap hop and it's great to see all the creativity! I'm getting inspired! Love the dog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Your b/g paper is perfect! Awesome card!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the choice of the sentiment here, this is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you have Bear's picture. Looks just like her. Not sure she'll like me sending out cards with her derriere as the centerpiece. Great card. Love these stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun! The paw print paper is just perfect for your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am loving this dog...he is just so adorbs. thanks for sharing. I'm following

    ReplyDelete
  9. That little dog is so cute.
    I follow you with bloglovin'.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute pup. I love the sentiment Thanks for the fun hop and as of this post I am your newest follower. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome, fun card. I'm already a follower. Thanks for sharing.
    vwilson577 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card. Great job! colors are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww-what a cute doggie card!
    I am a follower.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. These stamps are all hysterical! I keep thinking of different ways to use them. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the "sounds" she's making. I was thinking about doing something like this for my BFF. She loves to work in the yard. I'm following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm sorry about posting the above comment, it was meant to be for another one on the hop. I'm having a hard time finding the comments forms, but I've tried commented and I am following all of the participants. Thanks for understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am lol at these cards and projects, I have been a fan of AI for a long time, loved their fronts and backs, this is even better

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable card. I love dogs and this just makes me happy!! Thanks for sharing!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute card!! Thanks for showing us how they work!! Love it! Scrappy hugs, Connie Can Crop

    ReplyDelete