Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I {Heart} You with an Action Wobble

Hi everyone and welcome to this week's Action Wobble post.

With Valentines Day slowly approaching I've been working on my heart, crafty heart that is :)  I'm sure you've been busy too making lots of Valentine's cards and gifts.  Here's a little card I made for the man who has my heart.  The image is from Miss Kate Cuttables and it's called Monster in love, which I totally fell in love with him when I saw him.  He also has a girlfriend (or wife) in the shop too called Girl Monster in Love.  Hopefully, you caught them when they were the daily freebie in the store last month. 

He's absolutely perfect for Valentine's Day!

Image from Miss Kate Cuttables
 

This is what it looks like under your image, just a tiny little spring to make your cuts wiggle.

If you don't have any Action Wobbles of your own you can pick them up at the Royal Shoppe  and you won't be disappointed - they give life to all your projects :)   Warning:  they are addictive!
 
We would love it if you would become a follower of our Action Wobble blog and "Like" us on Facebook and share your Wobble projects with us.

See ya next time!

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment