Friday, April 25, 2014

Dashing through the snow

Happy Friday everyone and thanks for stopping by today for my post with 
Miss Kate Cuttables.

If you're not familiar with Miss Kate Cuttables, you'll definitely want to check them out. They give out a free file EVERY day, which can be found HERE and a Deal of the Day, so you won't want to miss those. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I'm showcasing the file called "Dashing Through the Snow". I've been sorting through my winter pictures and here's another layout I made. 




Here's how mine came out ~  when I saw the reindeer in this bundle I knew exactly what pics were going to go on my layout.  My dog was hopping through the snow just like these reindeer, it was soo cute!



Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to grab your free file of the day from the store.  Also, please check out Miss Kate Cuttables new blog and see what the rest of the design team has been up too.

Have a great day!


1 comment: