Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Hoppy Easter with a Wobble!

Hi everyone it Action Wobble Day here at in the mouse hole.  

With Easter right around the corner I've been making LOTS of Easter goodies, like I'm sure you have also.  I just LOVE Easter colors 'cause I'm a very pastelly (is that even a word?) kinda person.  

Here's a little card I made for Easter using an Action Wobble.


Image from Miss Kate Cuttables

This is what it looks like under your image. 

If you don't have any Action Wobbles of your own you can pick them up at the Royal Shoppe  and you won't be disappointed - they give life to all your projects :)   Warning:  they are addictive!
 
If you've used Action Wobbles before we'd love it if you would become a follower of our Action Wobble blog and "Like" us on Facebook and share your Wobble projects with us.


0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment