Friday, August 8, 2014

Mr. Fix It from Miss Kate Cuttables

Hey everyone, it's time for my Miss Kate Cuttables post!!  

Are you familiar with Miss Kate Cuttables?
 If not, follow my link and check them out, you won't be sorry.  She offers you a DIFFERENT free file EVERY DAY!!  YES...FREE!!! 

  In fact, here is today's FREEBIE. Don't forget to grab it before the day is up!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For my project today I used the "Mr. Fix It" file.  This is what it looks like when you get it from the store, but with an SVG you can change the colors to anything you want.



This is what I made with the file ~


You don't have to use all the pieces in the file you receive from the store, but they are yours for future use.  Sorry for having to cover the main photo (it's my hubby in his Lowe's uniform) but I was told pics of him in uniform are not allowed on the internet, weird huh?

We would love for you to follow Miss Kate Cuttables on Facebook and her blog, and also post your MKC creations in the Miss Kate Cuttables Galleria on Facebook for everyone to see. 

Thanks for stopping by!!

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment