Monday, August 4, 2014

Tons of Thanks!

Hey everyone!  Thanks for stopping by to check out today's Action Wobble project!!  

Things have been a little crazy around the mouse house and every time I got into my scrap room to create something I got called out for one reason or another (don't you hate that).  Since I really haven't had a chance to do anything I thought I would post one of my favorite wobble projects for you.  I made this card for my neighbor and she LOVED it!  
 
I am really into the clean and simple card that anyone can make, and this is definitely one of them.  

 
The elephant was made with my Cameo using Miss Kate Cuttables "Baby Elephant" file.  My sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps; the Amusing Animals set (I totally love this set).

This is what it looks like under your image using a wobble ~ 



If you don't have any Action Wobbles of your own you can pick them up at the Royal Castle Shoppe  and you won't be disappointed - they give life to all your projects :)   Warning:  they are addictive!
 
If you've used Action Wobbles before we'd love it if you would become a follower of our Action Wobble blog and "Like" us on Facebook so you can share your wobble projects with us.

Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment: