Monday, September 15, 2014

Just Cuz... with an Action Wobble!

Hi everyone ~  Welcome to today's Action Wobble project.

I've been working on having tags on hand for gifts and this is the first one I've put a wobble on, so I wanted to share it with you.  I really love the way it came out and can't wait for it to go to my friend!

 
The bee is "Happy Bee" from Miss Kate Cuttables.  I did it as a print and cut so it wasn't real heavy on the tag.  I used my Tim Holtz distress inks to ink up the tag and my bow at the top is going to be used to tie the tag to the gift.  I made the bow and pushed the tails out the back. 

If you don't have any Action Wobbles of your own you can pick them up at the Royal Castle Shoppe  and you won't be disappointed - they give life to all your projects :)   Warning:  they are addictive!
 
If you've used Action Wobbles before we'd love it if you would become a follower of our Action Wobble blog and "Like" us on Facebook so you can share your wobble projects with us.

Thanks for stopping by!!

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment