Friday, September 12, 2014

Oh Snap! with Miss Kate Cuttables

Hi there, and thanks for joining me today for my Miss Kate Cuttables post!!  

If you're not familiar with Miss Kate Cuttables you should really check them out.  They are an SVG company and have the CUTEST files!  She offers you a DIFFERENT free file EVERY DAY!!  YES...FREE!!! 

  In fact, here is today's FREEBIE. Don't forget to grab it before the day is up!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For my project today I used the "Oh Snap" file.  This is what it looks like when you get it from the store. 


I had this awesome paper that I wanted to use with this camera so I changed the colors on my camera to match my paper.  That's the great thing about an SVG file, you can make the colors anything you want! 



We would love for you to follow Miss Kate Cuttables on Facebook and her blog, and also post your MKC creations in the Miss Kate Cuttables Galleria on Facebook for everyone to see. 

Thanks for stopping by!!

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment