Saturday, December 8, 2018

I Love You Snow Much with MKC

Hi there ~  Thanks for stopping and checking out my blog.  Today is the day that I appear on the Miss Kate Cuttables blog for inspiration.

Did you get your freebie from the store?  You can grab it Here!.  (The freebie posted on Friday's stay all weekend!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you've been following my blog the past couple of months I have been dabbling in digital scrapbooking.  I have said that when I run out of paper in my scrap room I'll go digital, so I don't see that happening for about 5 years!  But seriously, I have been looking into the digital end for when I travel, so that maybe I could scrapbook our trip as we go.  It sounds like it would be a good idea, but who knows.

For today's inspiration post I did a simple one page digital layout.  Everything on the page came from the Miss Kate Cuttables store.   The first thing I used was the Winter Woodland Paper Collection. This collection is soooo pretty and you get 16 different papers with it.

 Next I used the Girl Christmas Penguin and Christmas Penguin, which are adorable.

Then I used my title I Love You Snow Much Title


Here's how my layout looks completed ~

2 comments: