Monday, December 10, 2018

December MKC Challenge ~ Santa

Hi everyone!   Can you believe we are already at the end of the year in December!  I sure can't, this year has just FLOWN by.  

Are you ready for the December challenge with Miss Kate Cuttables!  

This month's challenge is SANTA!  Your project can be anything you want but it must have a SANTA  from Miss Kate Cuttables.

The challenge starts today (12/10/2018) and runs through December 24, 2018.  The challenge can be found in the Miss Kate Cuttables Galleria on Facebook, here ~ Galleria.

Here's what I submitted for the challenge.  It's just a cute little tag for one of my christmas presents ~



I used the file in the store named ~ Cute Santa.

Have fun working on your challenge submission, I can't wait to see what everyone makes! 

Thanks for stopping by.

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment