Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy 2019!

Happy 2019 everyone!  

I will be joining the Miss Kate Cuttables design team for another year of fun and challenges, which I am super excited about!  

I am still playing around with digital scrapbooking, gosh there is so much to learn.

I have been using my Cricut for a whole year now and it sits next to my Silhouette Cameo.  I tend to bounce back and forth between the two machines because there are still things that the Cricut can't do without going to a 3rd party software, which aggravates me.  C'mon Cricut, get with the program - either commit or get off the line!  The biggest thing that I can't do with the Cricut is the offset feature.  I understand they don't have it because the Cricut cartridges and fonts offer their own offset, but I would really like to be able to offset my own imported images.  Another thing I've noticed is the Cricut cuts better than my Cameo, especially with small intricate items - which is really nice.  All in all, I'm pretty happy with the Cricut performance and features and would recommend it to anyone that asked.

Well, it's time to start 2019 ~ I wish everyone well and hope you'll still visit me in the new year. 

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment