Sunday, July 3, 2011

Tags ??

It seems like everyone lately is making tags, my thinking was - what’s the purpose?  The only time I use tags are at Christmas time, if I use any at all.  My design team boss Tanner told me I needed to learn to make tags, and the other girls on the design team have been whippin em out, so I went to Hobby Lobby to get some.  Hobby Lobby was sold out, thanks to Tanner who had been there the day before!!  Since I couldn’t find the actual tags and had to order them online I thought I could cut a tag from my Cricut and play around with it.  Well, the tag cutting from my Cricut went ok, but the rest of the tag was pretty much a mess!  Since I used regular cardstock the ink soaked in and it just wasn’t pretty.  Now, I will be waiting till I get the actual tags to try again Smile

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment